CREATING A RUG MADE SIMPLE
FOR ANY BROADLOOM, ANY CARPET TILE, ANY SIZE AND ANY SHAPE. FROM A SINGLE PIECE TO DUPLICATES, RECEIVE THE SAME QUALITY FINISH FOR ANY SPACE.
Select your Edging
- Serging: Yarn serging is one of the most popular rug finishes. Eco Solution Q 100% solution dyed nylon fiber is continuously stitched around the edge of the rug for a consistent edge finish. Color choice is simplified by typically choosing the darkest color in the carpet. Heatset solid solution dyed nylon yarns are required for serging; no metallic yarns or barber poles can be used. Serging is ⅜”. The yarn color for serging can be selected from the Patcraft POM box.
- Binding: Thin-profile poly binding is an economical finish option folded over the edge and machine-stitched to the rug to provide a low-profile edge finish. The color is matched to the most dominate field color in the rug. Not recommended for extreme high-traffic areas. Binding is 1.25”.
- Faux Leather: This option offers an economic alternative to leather binding. This durable alternative offers a higher-end edge finish. Faux Leather is available in 1.5”, 2”, 3”.
- Leather: Leather binding allows for a unique, custom rug finish. Leather distresses over time for an authentic, aged appearance. Leather is available in 1.5”, 2”, 3”.
- Canvas: Marine-grade, water-proof fabric resists sun, bleach and moisture. Cotton binding bonds to rug with industrial adhesive. Canvas is available in 1.5”, 2”, 3”.
- Rubber Slope: Sloped rubber binding is highly durable and allows roller traffic to move over the side of the rug with ease. Can be used in the most demanding public space environments. Good option for high traffic areas. Rubber Slope is ADA Compliant. Available in two sizes: 2 ½” and 1 ⅜”.
Non-Skid: Our standard non- slip backing adhered during fabrication
- Weight: 3.5 oz/sy
- Width: 154.5 inches
- Surface: Non Fused, Non Calendared
H Plus: Padding used for hard surfaces and carpet
- Extra cushion and support
- Can be cut to fit all rug sizes
- Made from 100% Post Industrial Recycled Fiber with gray basket weave backing, ¼” thick
Standard Carpet Backing: The standard backing that is applied to the carpet in manufacturing
Create your own rug
Create your own area rug with your Ecoworx carpet tile selection and our LoxWorx.
1 Year Commercial Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects of rugs, face or back.
Contact your account manager for additional information on area rugs.