The Center for Health Design Workshop
As support of the treasure hunt that The Center for Health Design is promoting, Patcraft will give away 20 $20 gift cards on each day of Behavioral Health Design Virtual Workshop being held on 5/14, 5/21 & 5/28.
learn how to enter
Schneck Medical Center, Seymour, IN
Product installed: Ivy Walk colors Arctic Gray & Urban Gray
Must credit arc DESIGN and Studio 13, Inc.
Improve healing. Encourage quality care.
The spaces that define the Healthcare system play a number of critical roles in the health and well being of patients and families. Well designed spaces can maintain safety, reduce the risk of infection, can impact HCAHPS scores and raise overall patient satisfaction and long term healing and health.
Anticipate innovation. Encourage curiosity.
Healthcare facilities are actively working to improve the patient experience creating environments that are welcoming, healing and promote overall health inside and out through:
- Chemical reduction emitted within and from their environments.
- Wayfinding strategies that fosters ease of communication with many different cultures and languages, reducing stress for patients and families.
- Nature inspired design that connects nature and natural elements like daylight into all spaces.
- Family integration that provides comfortable spaces for families within exam and procedure rooms to improve patients outcomes.
- Flooring designed to increase flexibility to handle a variety of uses from storage to durability required for community activity.
The environment of a space can positively influence outcomes. When it comes to health and wellness, those outcomes positively influence healing.
Insights on Healthcare Trends
From the Patcraft Blog
Patcraft Healthcare Video Series
Case Studies & Project Galleries
Maintaining Your Floors
Healthcare flooring faces tough demands. High foot traffic, rolling equipment, moisture exposure and heavy daily wear and tear. That’s why it should be engineered to resist stains and soiling and retain appearance over time. It’s also the reason a smart cleaning plan is critical. Use our resources develop appropriate cleaning and maintenance schedules and practices to help your floors stay beautiful for the long haul.
Cleaning and Maintenance